7.24.2010

My Sketchers SHAPE UPS Review



SKECHERS Shape Ups-Trim Step fitness shoes: 1. Tone your muscles 2. Promote healthy weight loss 3. Make it easy to get in shape! Slip on sandal.
Click on 'Read More' to watch the Shape Ups Instructional video!



It's For ME!

By alohagems from Lihue, Hawaii on 3/6/2010

5out of 5
Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Breathable, Good Arch Support, Pronation Control, Cushions Impact, Stylish
Describe Yourself: Athletic, Stylish, Practical, Comfort-oriented

First day, I felt like I was walking on my bed. It was so comfortable. After a week, my heel aches but I have read that it was just some normal muscle reactions. After 2 weeks and onwards, I am getting used to it. I used it at work, gym and shopping.
I intend to use it on our trip to alaska this summer.

Originally submitted at SKECHERS

(legalese)

Women's Shape-up Shoes from Sketchers

Skechers Women's Shape Ups - Dash Ankle-Strap Sandal,Gaucho,9 M USSkechers Cali Women's Tone-Ups-Meow Wedge Sandal,Gaucho,8 M USSkechers Women's Tone Ups-Glamgirl Thong Sandal,Navy,9 M USSkechers Cali Women's Tone Ups-Candy Bar Thong Sandal,Silver,8 M USSkechers Women's Tone Ups-Shadow Box Thong Sandal,Slate,10 M USSkechers Women's Shape Ups - Strolling Ankle-Strap Sandal,Desert,7 M US

No comments:

Post a Comment