5.21.2010

How to Setup Godaddy Domain in Blogger


GoDaddy.com
Two years ago, I bought website domains for my blogs at Godaddy.com and successfully installed it to my blogspot subdomain. Although, I could  get help at their website's FAQ or customer service but I prefer to see a visual presentation. Like a screen capture of the procedure. I don't wanna spend time reading long easy and several links and ended up frustration. I've found a good post that guided me through the process.
Few months ago, I decided to buy  another domain for my personal website from the same company. Unfortunately, I lost the link for domain setup and domain forwarding. So did the same routine again but I told myself that I should a my own link for future use. I posted it in my eHow library, just follow the link below.

How to Setup Godaddy domain for Blogger



No comments:

Post a Comment