8.19.2009

Piano Sheet Music

I first learned about piano when I was in elementary school. It was taught by our Music teacher. We just listen as he played and I was amazed how good he was. But since there were 40 students in the classroom, I have just tried playing few times. It was just the simple notes that the teacher wanted us to master. When I was in High School, I never had a chance to play the piano. That lessons have no more follow up. I just enjoyed watching and listening piano at home in TV, movie or DVD. I always have a good time listening to it.

One day while watching America's Got Talent, there was a contestant who played piano excellently. The audience and judges were amazed and praised him for that awesome performance on stage. I enjoyed it very much too. I was wondering how do people come up with such a talent? Is it a God's Gift? Are they gifted?

While surfing on the Internet about piano, I just did random clicks of the search engine results. I was attracted with the website header, " Take your piano playing to the next level, become a better pianist today..." So I kept on reading. Under Piano Sheet Music, I found resources for free sheet music for easy listening or new age style. Then, I tried listening some audio files with each corresponding music sheet. It feels great!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post, Shirley!
    -Steven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! its great.If you play piano I will share some compositions with you.

    ReplyDelete