6.18.2009

Gift Ideas: Hummingbirds Feeders


We have two lovebirds at home named Chinkee and Lovely Rita. They love each other. Chinkee is fun full of tricks and exhibitions. Two bad they are in the cage. I asked Jake, why we can not set them free. He said, the can not survive outside. They will die. Bigger birds will kill them and other wild animals. They can not find bird foods and we used to give from the store. I have tried one time to feed them with fruit and other human food but they don’t even try to taste it. I told myself, hummingbirds are lucky, they can freely free and roam around any places as far as they can. They are so cute chirping around your yard. Have you seen them? They come in different colors. One of the best way to attract them is to put hummingbird feeders outside your house and see how the number of hummingbirds grows around your house. I really enjoyed watching them with my nieces and nephews. They can't help to themselves and ran to the birds. hummingbird feeders is also one of the best gift ideas for parents, kids, teachers and special someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment