6.28.2009

ehow vs hubpages

I both created accounts for ehow and hubpages. I just wanted to see how these things work. Although you can earn online on both website but in my own observation, I earned more in ehow. In order to get paid for your articles in ehow (how to) , you need to earn at least $10 per month. They both use advertisements in order to earn. It's just that I earned more in writing articles for ehow than hubpages. I was thinking, maybe because of traffic. I earned a thousand of pageviews per month in ehow than in hubpages (less than 200 pageviews per month). I also cannot say that it was all about the topic or the kind of articles you wrote because all my articles in ehow and hubpages are related. Ahh... this is just an experiment.

4 comments:

  1. wow is just experiment...yesss, i think the same too

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! shie,
    what should i do to earn something thru ehow? hahaha! i want to experiment too.
    grtngs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im working on a similar experiment but Ive included a few other sites, I think your right about eHow demanding better traffic

    http://hubpages.com/hub/Writing-for-money-online-maximizing-your-content-revenue

    ReplyDelete