4.14.2009

My SmartSpace Journey

It was my dream to create a family website in order to be connected with my family from Philippines, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, and United Kingdom. The website should have the following features:

  • Free from advertisements, spams, viruses, spy ware and secured.
  • User friendly.
  • Built-in chat for my family and close friends.
  • Can host blogs and emails.
  • Photo albums gallery with easy browse and upload capability, thumbnails, filmstrips, and slideshows with music background.
  • Unique and professional designs and templates.
  • Affordable.
  • Can hold all my social networks sites.
  • Keep all my files.

I spent months searching for the perfect web hosting plan that fits my needs. I ended up spending hours reading and even tried several free software trials.  This all took much  time and effort.

 I am reminded of one day while I was helping my brother in Philippines to get a domain for his blog.  I logged in to godaddy and processed an order. On the left side column, I read about the SmartSpace contest.  It was very intriguing but the story I told my self is that, “ It is impossible for me to win since English is my second language and I am a novice PC user.” In other words, at that time I was not interested in joining the contest. Now however, since I was searching for the ideal web features mentioned above, I found myself reading the SmartSpace again.  Amazing! Why? I’ve found all the keywords that I was searching for over the last few months.   And that motivates me to keep reading and to keep going.  I finally decided to try this product and I set up the order.

While working with SmartSpace, I did not encounter problems in setting up my website alone. I never contacted the costumer service even if I have no Web development training. It  was all easy and super user-friendly. I do not need to read too much instructions; just click, type, upload and you are ready to go. I never worry about publishing help. It's just a click away and edit anytime. And most of all I am happy and contended with the outcome of the project. I am proud of my work. I shared it to my family and friends. They started visiting my website, leave comments, enjoy music, videos, pictures. SmartSpace helps me, my family and special friends stay connected with love and care. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment