4.23.2009

Kissimmee Adventures and More


A year ago Jake planned to visit 3 States in the mainland for a month vacation. I never been to the mainland and we lived in Hawaii. I am also very excited with the plan. We have plans to visit Alaska, Minnesota and Florida. We both like adventures, camping, hiking and sight seeing. We had camped out a lot and stayed in a tent from 2 – 5 days in each camping. I have noted down some itinerary of the trip including finances. One of the plans is to stay in motor home and explore it. Another plan is to stay in a hostel or stay in a cabin.

While searching on the web for some good deals in each State, I have found out a perfect place in to stay in Florida. It is called Kissimmee. As I opened the website, I was amazed how creative the design of the website is. It could really make you feel that you walk around the area by just browsing it. This is an excellent vacation destination for everybody. And there is also a chance of winning the the three weekend giveaways sweepstakes for 3 days/2night for two and 2 week vacation for four. I myself joined the sweepstakes, because there is no chance if you do not have an entry. Visit Kissimmee and join the sweepstakes.



Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment