4.21.2009

Best Squirrel Repellent


Before coming to United States, I only saw squirrel on TV, movies, cartoons, books and magazines. I think they are cute and I wish to see it in real. Unfortunately, in Hawaii, there are no squirrels and no snakes! Even rodents were brought over by ship.
My colleague mentioned one day, if I have tried eating squirrel. He must be kidding. I said, NO. While surfing in the Internet about squirrel, I have found out that there were plenty of people in different forums who were sharing about  problems on squirrel. You can really feel, how desperate they were while looking for some ideas, tips and answers to their posts. People have varied problems on squirrel and all are worst. When I read the responses: there were people suggested on trapping them, but there were numerous people suggested on using repellents. They mentioned different types of repellent, some were effective and some where not. That is why is it good to wait and see other replies until they came up with the best one - the Havahart® products squirrel repellent. The solution is also for dear and rabbits. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment