4.02.2009

BeeWell Miles: Walk or Run for a Cause!


Jake is a hyperactive adult, full of energy! He regularly likes to do hiking trails, go camping, and a daily early morning aerobic walk routine done to a DVD. Plus, he walks for 3 miles every day. At first, I hated the idea of all this physicality. I had done hiking when I was working in a far flung area and had to walk in and out to my job site weekly. And I did lots of Girl’s scout camping. BUT that was so long ago. ten years and more. My life style had changed. Jake was much too healthy for me! He got energy for all that activity by eating lots of fruits, vegetables and healthy food supplements.

When I read about the BeeWell Miles from Bumble Bee foods, I told myself, “Why not?” I was already starting to do all those walks without any charitable cause– the main goal is to be healthy and loss weight. BeeWell Miles will donate 15 cents for every mile to Breast Cancer Network of Strength from April 1, 2009 to October 31, 2009 (up to $200,000 donations). You can start the program by logging in your miles in the website’s activity tool. You will also discover the calories you burn. Explore the BeeWell Miles for complete details and information. Jake and I continue our 3 mile walk per day routine and monthly hiking and camping activity but now we do it for a cause. I can't wait for you to join us.

Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment