3.13.2009

Watch Dolphin Bubbles

What’s new about dolphins? While watching Dolphin Bubbles on ABC's World News with Charles Gibson, I really feel that I am in the dolphin planet. It makes me feel how it’s like to be at the dolphin kingdom.

Way back in the year 2003, I first watched dolphin shows in Japan and I was really amazed how these lovely animals performed and do exciting tricks. People where really entertained. I got tons of pictures developed and made photo gallery online to show to my friends and loved ones.


If you have not yet tried watching dolphin live, you better watch the video below to see and experience to dolphin play bubbles and dolphins teach each other in creating bubbles and playing with it.

Nowadays, people need not to travel and spend money on airfare, bus, train, hotels for watching dolphin shows. With new technologies, we can then watch dolphins right in our home. Save money, time and the same pleasure and entertainments are experience. So relax and enjoy watching Dolphin Bubbles.



Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment