3.25.2009

Trade Show Exhibit Designs and Supplies


Last January of 2008, I was one of the coach/delegate for the National STEP Competition. I was amazed by the different booth representing the different regions. I took pictures of the different entries but I was interested of the table skirting and cake decoration presentations. I posted it in one my blogs and I received tons of traffic along with comments of appreciation that I posted it for there references and samples. A week ago, I received a comment asking me how to make it and where can to find some resources for table covers and trade show exhibit designs.

If you have not explored camelbackdisplays.com, it is the leader in designing and supplying trade show exhibits, table covers and table top displays all over the world. Just visit there website and search for the best products that fits your needs. It may be for contest exhibits, wedding top table covers and displays and any other activities. It also features all trade show displays, exhibit truss, trade show flooring, table covers, banner stands of all types, trade show furniture, pipe and drape, stages and stage skirting, graphic tent and canopy, trade show lights, light boxes, literature, brochure holders, hanging or overhead displays, crowd control, presentation tools, and design and layouts.

2 comments:

  1. A Trade Show ConsultantMarch 27, 2009 at 3:12 PM

    Here is a great resource for checking prices and seeing most of what the exhibit industry has to offer for both indoor and outdoor events and trade shows:
    www.TradeShowSolutionsInc.com

    Great service and great prices, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu nào entendi nada! não falo ingles! Don't speak english!!!
    êeêêêêêê!

    ReplyDelete