3.07.2009

Start Dancing

Dancing is not my cup of tea, but my husband likes to dance. What can I do? He hired a dance instructor for me at $40 per hour for 6 -7 sevens sessions. His goal was a dance number for our wedding. We have also tried enrolling dance session in our community but I am not comfortable doing it. Last January, I joined the Hula dance group here in Kauai but I still find it difficult to follow the different steps and styles of dancing.
When I learned about start dancing website, I found out that the site have a very informative resources for salsa dancing, belly dancing, and hip hop dancing with different dance descriptions, types of styles and video lessons. It is a good start to those who like to learn dancing.

1 comment:

  1. Ha?? Shie?? ako na lang tudlu sa imo sayaw...sayang, mana noon...hahaha. Thanks kaayo sa dalaw.

    ReplyDelete