2.25.2009

Love Link: passionsearch.com

I reviewed at least 10 famous online dating sites. Each online chat, dating, love, flirting sites have almost the same features. They are almost identical in many ways, except the title, the website template designs, and the membership fee when you upgrade from standard to premium.

When I visited passion search, I was amazed by the website design. I told myself whether to proceed reviewing this site or not. After few seconds, I found myself clicking on the button that leads me to membership registration. Every step that you fill in for some information about you and who are you looking for was brilliantly made. As if you are really talking or dealing with a real costumer service agent assisting you in real time. They are just making use of the modern technology that really makes its members at home and not being rush.

What's inside passion search?
  • My Mail for your inbox and sent items
  • Recent Activity is the place to access your friends list, new messages, who views your profile, who wants to meet and who's friends list you are on
  • Account Options for your main account info, view and edit profile and add or edit photos and videos.

Signup passion search and see the difference.


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment