1.06.2009

Tribute to Mama Sita: It's not Goodbye


Hmmm SLeep Mama... Sleep...Hmmm..
I like to kiss your lips again and feel the touch of your sweet embrace.
How do I ever go on without you there's no place to belong
When someday loves will gonna lead you back to me
But did it does with an empty heart,
so i have to believe,somewhere out there you're thinking of me
Till the day I let you go
Till we say our next hello,
It's not goodbye
Till i see you again,
I'll be right here remembering when
And if time is on our side,
There will be no tears to cry on down the road.
There's one thing I can't deny it's not goodbye.
If you think I'm strong enough to make it through.
And rise above when rains fall down.
Well, It's so hard to be strong when you've been missing somebody so long.
Its just a matter of time I'm sure.
With time takes time and I can't hold on.
So wont you try as hard as you can with my broken heart together again.
Till the day I let you go.
Till we say our next hello,
Its not goodbye mama.

1 comment: