1.08.2009

Latest XML Challenge Contest

I first learned XML terms when I started blogging, most especially when I wanted to change templates. I started asking myself, what is XML? How does it work? How do experts make XML files?

I really admire people who spent time in studying and developing xml files. For those who do not know what XML means – it is defined as a markup language for documents containing structure information.

This post is intended for people (professional or students) who are familiar with XML. There is an on going xml contest called Search for XML SUPERSTAR. Before joining the contest, you need take a quick quiz then you can start registering for one of the following: Video Contest, Gadget Contest, Query Contest, Ported App Contest1 and XML2 Contest. For contest rules and complete details, visit xmlchallenge.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment