1.13.2009

Exotic Live Corals and Fishes


Last week, I visited one of the long term facilities here in Hawaii. I was sitting in the receiving area where I saw a big aquarium. The water was so clear, plenty of ornaments, different kinds of fishes swimming, eating and resting. I also noticed that there were few elderly residents enjoyed watching the aquarium.

Do you have an aquarium at home? I am sure you have plenty of ornaments and fishes. We had an aquarium before. I felt it was a rewarding hobby and it gives long hours of pleasure. As if my tiredness and stress from work was gone every time I watched my aquarium. When I left home for a vacation, I ask my husband to take care of pets. But when I came home the aquarium was empty, fishes died…… sad news.

Now, I am planning to start again and get a bigger size aquarium, new fishes and ornaments. I would like to try and buy salt water fish online for more variety of fishes. It sounds impossible but it is true. There are also exotic live corals, live rocks and other saltwater aquarium equipments. It comes with 14 days live guarantee, free shipping for orders over $225 and shipped via Fedex overnight. Why don’t we try to buy live coral, it adds more life in our aquarium. If you live in LA, you can visit their huge Los Angeles fish store.

No comments:

Post a Comment