1.07.2009

A Birthday Celebration to Remember


There is only one date that every people never fail to forget and that is our birthday. We always remember our own birthday, of course. Even if we do not have much money to celebrate with family and friends or loved ones but we are always excited for that day.

I never had abundant preparations for my birthday celebration in all my life, except last year when my husband surprised me. My family enjoyed that day, we got lots of photos uploaded in the web.

On April 25, 2009 will be my Mama’s 58th birthday celebration. I am planning to surprise her. She told me how much she wanted a small party for family and friends. She’s happy with simple things. Since I was not in my home country, I am planning to go home and be with her and make her happy. We are planning to prepare some traditional foods, bake a cake, balloons too and more surprises to be discussed with my other siblings. I even read 50th birthday (for my mama) and 1st birthday party ideas (for my nephew) sites for more resources. I can imagine how fun and enjoyable that day would be.

Last January 5, 2009, Mama died for heart attack. The birthday party that I was planning to give to my mother is just a fantasy now. But as what I promised, I will still go home on her birthday and will still have the celebration without her physical appearance because we knew that she is always with us inside our hearts…… I love you mama…….

1 comment: