12.03.2008

Termite Tenting and Camp out Part I - Anini State Park

Dear Folks!

Sorry for not visiting your respective sites for 2 days! We need to vacate for 1 day due to termite tenting in one of the condo units here and we are in A building. The team started at 7 am but we are allowed to stay until 10am. Was super busy during that time. Some residents stayed in the hotel, their relatives, friends houses BUT we went camping on the NORTH SHORE for 2 days!

We first camped out at Anini Beach here in Kauai. It's one of my favorite beach resort for camping. The rest rooms are clean. I been to different beach park for camping for just for picnic but I hate restroom odors but this time, I really appreciate the state for maintaining this park well. I wish all state and county park restrooms are as clean as Anini State Park.

There are plenty of couples camping there. I also loved different people being their families into camping. At night you have hear babies crying from different tents. LOL. Bu t that's normal, parents do like it too but babies like to CRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment