12.18.2008

Sit on Santa's Lap Experience

I have tried the fun, enjoyable and exciting CEIVA Digital Photo Frame Sit on Santa's Lap experience. I never thought that it would be a unique one. I even laughed alone loudly when I saw my pic on Santa's Video. It was really amazing! I told myself, " Wow! That was great!" The funniest was when I emailed it to my friends, while they were watching the video links with Santa and my wish, they were both surprised how come my picture, name and wish were there in Santa's Video. Pretty Amazing.

The picture that I have uploaded was taken during our vacation at Paradise Island beach resort and I was eating a young coconut fruit holding a flower. That was very meaningful to me because that cold fruit drinks was given to me by the most important person in my life. I sent the video link via email to my friends, family and of course to my hubby. Now he knew about my wish! I am not expecting it to be granted because it's just a wish. The most important thing in life is the gift of love to everyone. Santa mentioned it, too!

I invited my friends and family to join the fun! You should try it for yourself too. You can also try their got a wish offer . Just take note of the rules:

  1. You should be at least 18 years old to join the sweepstakes.
  2. You should submit be the submitter.
  3. Photos must be original and must not contain inappropriate content
  4. Must be a resident of the United States
Happy holidays!


Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment