11.04.2008

The Techi-holics Fam




When I was teaching, my co-teachers often called me a techi-holic. I was one of the Innovative teachers awardee way back 2004-2005 and part of the award and program was to mentor teachers in integrating Information and Communication Technology in Basic Education. Using laptop, PC, LCD multi-media projector and other gadgets in the classroom was a part of my teaching aids. But when I met my husband, I told myself that he is more techi-holic than me. He has all technology gadgets, from PC, digicam, camcorders, e-books, Wii fit, name it and he is updated and he have tried most of the latest tech. He even sold some online.

Aside from being techi-holics, our family is also health conscious. Hubby often have yearly overall checkup to know whether all his vital organs are functioning well and if not, it will be cured to the soonest possible time. We have just arrived from the doctor today for my health, I was sent for laboratory last week where they extracted my blood. The doctor handed us the result, all are normal, my kidney, liver, etc, except for my cholesterol. It was very high, a hundred higher than my husband's cholesterol. He recommended me to take low cholesterol diet and no junk foods. I started thinking about my new diet pattern.

While watching the video from The Sproutwells , I realised that this is a good healthy lifestyle starts for my family. I started signing up to freshfunds and found out that this is a good source of nutritional site for everybody. Their available healthy products below where you can accumulate points towards prices and charity donations.

Chiquita Fruit and Veggie Bites

Fresh Express Gourmet Café Salads

Fresh Express Packaged Salads

Prizes include an elliptical machine, ultimate ski weekend for two, Nintendo Wii Fit. Hurry and start a healthy lifestyle today.




Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment