11.24.2008

Pre-Thanksgiving Sale: Sony 7.2MP Digital Camera at $129.99


A Sony 7.2MP Digital Camera W120-Pink at $129.99 from a regular price of $179.99 is one of the special offers from Sears Pre-Thanksgiving Sale. Tell me how much savings you will get, from this special deal? You are right! You can save as much as $50.00 for this offer. There are plenty of choices for Sony 7.2MP Digital Camera but I like this W120-pink model because of its unique features.

My favorite niece love pink stuffs. I missed her very much. I have not seen her for 6 months now. I told her to take more pictures as many as she can specially during special occasions, like birthdays, school recognition, holidays or when spending time with family and friends outdoors – swimming, camping and hiking.

Before leaving from their home, I left my old digital camera to her. It's just 2 Mega Pixels. Now, it is time to surprise her for a new one. It is 7.2 MP and the price is much cheaper than the old digital camera that I got. I can't imagine how happy she might be when she receives this holiday gift. She will share it with her younger sister.

Like me, you too can avail the Sears Pre-Thanksgiving Sale and avoid the stress on shopping after thanksgiving.




Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment