11.29.2008

File Extension Resources

Not All PC-users are computer literate. Every computer users have different level of knowledge as how their computer works. Some are just enjoying their basic PC operation skills with user-friendly software and the Internet. What about PC trouble shooting and maintenance? Sometimes we did research or even hired someone to fix the problem.

I started using PC about 6 years ago. I had tried various PC applications in my job or just for fun. I do not have formal education in using a computer, just based on experience. But there times that I wanted to learn more or to study more and be aware of the different file extensions while working with my PC.

It was my first time to come across with file extension csv. I wonder what this symbol represents and how does it work. Thanks to File-types.com for writing an article about it. I have learned that file extension csv is an acronym for Comma Separated Value which is useful in exchanging data from one application to another.

For novice PC users and those who have years of experience but have no formal training in PC, File-types.com is one of the best place to find resources of the different file extension types such as: QP3, HQX, IMG, JNPL, LNG, MPG, NTH, QIF, WIDGET and much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment