11.14.2008

Earned Blog Traffic: Google Page Rank 2

PageRank is Google's way of deciding a page's importance. It matters because it is one of the factors that determines a page's ranking in the search results. It isn't the only factor that Google uses to rank pages, but it is an important one. Google Page Rank is also known as PR.

Payperpost is one of the blog marketing sites that requires PR even if your Google Page rank is zero, you can still avail opportunities from the advertisers who does not requires PR. BUT, if you PR is higher you will be qualified to have more opportunities and higher $$$ amount offered.


My Aloha GEMS weblog was launched last July 9, 2008. And now, November 13, 2008, finally got Google PR 2, four months! I have done readings about PR, and Google will update a page rank 3 -4 times a year and people don't know when.

While checking my Payperpost opp, I wonder why I have white opp symbol (qualified). I was surprised when I looked at my blog, I saw that my PR is 2. That answers my questions. Having a PR is a great thing because it means that the higher the PR, the more opp to take.

My personal reasons why my traffic was increased (Google PR 2):

  1. I submitted or add my blog URL to Google and some other search engines.

  2. I posted unique topics in my blogs when I think that people will Google it.

  3. I posted the most effective keywords in my post Title.

  4. I invited bloggers for exchange links. People with higher PR helps to increase your traffic.

  5. I submitted my blog to other social networking sites.

  6. I have technorati, blogcatalog, mybloglog, topblogsites that drives traffic to my blog.

  7. I added a cbox or shoutbox in my blog, so people can easily leave messages and more visits everyday.

  8. I posted in forums where I can write my blog URL in my signature.

  9. I updated my blogs daily.

  10. I made posts that build readers interest to visit again.

  11. I made comments to other blogs that also build a back link to my site.
Check you Google Page Rank.





No comments:

Post a Comment