10.16.2008

Halloween Prepations: Decorations Photos


Three months ago the President of the residents in our condos in our area posted a Help Wanted in all three apartments to volunteer for the Halloween Party. So I checked for cleaning and decorations. Yesterday, we had a meeting for this exciting event. It will also be my first time witnessing a Halloween Party in United States. Today, we met at the Recreation area to decorate. There were 4 people including me. We started decorating. I enjoyed it very much. That is why I pormise you my dear readers that I will post pictures of the different halloween decorations. Promise on my next post.

2 comments:

  1. HEllo maam... we will expect for your halloween scarry pics.. hmmm... hope our little kids here in provinces will experience halloween tricks or treats...

    Happy halloween!! enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEllo maam... we will expect for your halloween scarry pics.. hmmm... hope our little kids here in provinces will experience halloween tricks or treats...

    Happy halloween!! enjoy

    ReplyDelete